About HIL Applied Medical:
HIL is a medical-technology startup, on an accelerated growth path. We are developing a new class of compact, high-performance proton-therapy systems for treating cancer. Proton-beam therapy is the most advanced form of radiotherapy, with proven significant clinical advantages to patients and healthcare systems.
HIL applies a novel approach to particle acceleration and beam delivery, combining Nobel-Prize-winning ultra-high-intensity lasers with nano-technology and advanced magnetics. These technological breakthroughs enable meaningful reduction in the size, complexity and cost of proton therapy systems, without compromising clinical utility.
Thus HIL aims to enable, for the first time, a single-room add-on proton therapy solution that is truly cost-effective. Affordable single-room systems are key to widespread adoption of this important therapy, and an enabler of a $10BB market (US).
HIL Applied Medical is a privately-held company, backed by VCs and global strategic partners. We are headquartered in Givat Ram, Jerusalem, Israel.
Description of the Position:
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing infrastructure projects. First and foremost is our new R&D and manufacturing facility, being established these days on a 1.5 Dunam compound at Givat Ram, Jerusalem. You will be working closely with a cross-company team to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. You will also be the main liaison to all external contractors – construction, architect, systems, HUJI (Hebrew University) campus authorities, etc.
Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project related to construction and research laboratories infrastructure
Scope: full time.
Reporting to COO.
• Coordinating with cross discipline team members (internal and external) to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Meeting with project team members (internal and external) to identify and resolve issues
• Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
• Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information
• Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
• Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
• Able to track invoicing deliverables and status verification
• Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements • Planning and leading Phase II (2022 and beyond).
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in industrial engineering or a related field is a plus
• Proven experience in project management
• Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
• Experience as a construction / infrastructure project manager; preferably with research laboratories R&D facilities projects – clean rooms, environmentally-sensitive scientific equipment, R&D infrastructure, etc.
• Able to complete projects in a timely manner
• Budget management experience
• Familiarity with the field of systems design – an advantage.
• Experience in infrastructure planning – an advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills;
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com