Mr. Oded Tamir Joins HIL as Executive Chairman.
Oded is the Co-Founder and, until recently, COO and Board Member of InSightec LTD – the worldwide leader in MRI-guided Focused Ultrasound Acoustic Surgery. He is an experienced C-level executive and board member with over two decades of hands-on senior management experience spanning seed, growth and late stage public and private companies. He has an extensive track record of building and funding new ventures, establishing global business operations, growing revenues and bottom line, as well as turning around distressed companies and realizing shareholder value through M&A deals.
Prior to InSightec Oded served as COO and CFO at Elbit Medical Ltd – a dual-listed public company (NASDAQ, TASE) – where he was instrumental in facilitating 3 major M&A deals with 2 of the worldwide leading Medical Imaging companies, totaling $750 million.
Some of his achievements include:
– Raised over $200 million in private equity and debt
– Led M&A deals of over $750 million
– Managed over $1 billion in generated revenues
– Increased revenues by over 50% CAGR
– Managed business operations of over $1 billion.
– Led and developed teams of up to 200 employees.
Oded holds a B.Sc. in Economics and Business Management from the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology.